WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal information you provide to us
We may collect the following personal information about you that you choose to provide us when you use our Sites:
- Information required for a purchase.When you purchase something from our store, you may be asked to provide your first and last name, shipping address, and email address.
- Account information.When you sign up to create an account on our Site, you may be asked to provide your first and last name, email address and password.
- Email newsletter and contact information.If you wish to subscribe to our email newsletter, you must provide your email address. If you wish to contact us via one of our web contact forms, you will be asked to provide your name and email address.
- Certain promotions for MTG products and services may require you to provide us with your email address, telephone number, and other information about you.
- Payment information.If you purchase products from us, you may be asked to provide your account information or email address, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, payment card or bank account information, or your account information for one of our third party payment platforms such as Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, or Google Pay, as well as your shipping and billing addresses.
- Information that we automatically collect
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device identifier, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, and the language version of the Sites you are visiting; and
- Usage data, such as geolocation data, browsing history, time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, patterns of use, and the pages that led or referred you to our Site.
We also collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps, and other online features and services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the personal information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- Our products and services
We use the personal information we collect to provide the products and services that MTG offers to its customers, as well as to provide, maintain, and improve our Sites and the services that MTG offers through them (together, our “Products and Services”). This includes:
- Providing you with requested Products and Services;
- Providing you with customer service and support, and facilitating other communications that you request or that are required to provide Products and Services to you;
- Processing payments and refunds;
- Facilitating and supporting our community features;
- Providing you with information about new Products and Services and other opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you, whether offered by us or third-party partners, and to personalize, measure, and improve such offers;
- Performing analytics for new and existing Sites, such as our user accounts and related features;
- Maintaining and improving the quality of our Sites;
- Growing our business, including to perform research and development, understanding our customer trends, and understand the effectiveness of our marketing;
- Protecting ourselves, you, and others; prevent fraud and other unlawful or unauthorized activity; and create and maintain a trusted, secure, and reliable online environment; and
- Complying with our legal obligations; respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; and to establish or exercise our legal rights or defense against legal claims.
- Digital marketing communications
We may send you promotional email communications about MTG, invite you to participate in events or promotions, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, consistent with your preferences and applicable law. For example, when you provide your email address to join our email newsletter, or when we otherwise collect your contact information through your interaction with our Sites, we may use that information to follow up with you regarding an event or send you information that you have requested about MTG or our third party partners. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these marketing communications from us via the unsubscribe link provided in such emails or by following further instructions provided in Your Rights and Choices.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
MTG LLC 1400 CENTRE CIR DOWNERS GROVE, IL 60515.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Among our brands and affiliates.We may share personal information among our various brands and affiliates to provide our Sites, provide the Products and Services, and for internal administrative purposes.
- Our service providers.We share personal information with our service providers to provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, analytics, advertising, hosting, marketing, customer and technical support, and other services, including as detailed in Section 4 below. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Other business partners.We may share personal information with third-party business partners in connection with our Sites and Services. For example, we may share personal information with partners about whom you have requested more information from.
- Compliance and harm prevention.We may share personal information as we believe necessary (i) to comply with applicable law, rules and regulations; (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Sites, Products, and Services; (iv) to protect and defend the rights, privacy, safety and property of MTG, you, and others; and (v) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities.
INFORMATION ABOUT SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Necessity. To enable features that are necessary for providing you the services on our Sites, such as keeping you signed in, improving security, and preventing and detecting fraud.
- Preference. To allow us to remember your preferences and identify you when you return to our Sites.
- Analytics. To allow us to understand how our Sites are being used, track site performance and content views, and make improvements to the content, products or services.
- Advertising. To deliver targeted advertising based on your preferences, location, and/or interests across different services and devices and measuring effectiveness of ads.
- SocialMedia. To enable the sharing of content from our Sites through social networking and other sites.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
You can modify your browser settings to decline or accept Cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our Sites’ features may not function as designed.
If you wish to opt out of our sharing of the data that is gathered when you visit our Site for purposes of targeted digital advertising, we encourage you to visit the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising for more information about opting out of seeing targeted digital advertisements. You may also visit these websites for more information on how you can opt back in to the sharing of data.
Opting out of advertising networks does not necessarily mean that you will not receive advertisements while using our Sites or on other websites.
We do not support Do Not Track functionality. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may have rights and choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information. Unless instructed otherwise, you can exercise these rights and choices using the information in the Contact Us section at the end of this Policy.
- Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us.If you no longer wish to receive promotional email communications from us, you may opt out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails or by submitting a request using the information in the Contact Us section. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required in order to provide you with our Products and Services or for other reasons disclosed in this Policy.
- View or change your account personal information.You may be provided with the opportunity to review, correct, update, or delete certain of your personal information by contact us using the information in the Contact Us section.
- Your California privacy rights.California residents have certain rights with respect to our collection, use, and sharing of their personal information. Please review our California Privacy Notice for more information about those rights.
- Your Nevada privacy rights.Nevada residents have the right to request to opt out of any “sale” of their personal information. MTG does not sell your personal information. However, you may nonetheless request to opt out of the future sale of your personal information. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us using the information in the Contact Us section at the end of this Policy, and provide “Nevada Privacy Rights” in the subject line. You must include your full name, email address and postal address in your request so that we can verify your Nevada residence and respond. In the event we sell your personal information after the receipt of your request, we will make reasonable efforts to comply with such request.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at CS@mtradinggroup.com or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
1400 CENTRE CIR DOWNERS GROVE, IL60515